Practicum Week 3/13 (Recap)

We are studying about apples!

We read the book 'Apples' by Gail Gibbons.  
Great book that has great pictures and informational text!

They loved making apple prints.  We read the short story "The Red House with no windows, no doors and a star"

We predicted which apples would be our favourite!  McIntosh apples came in first, then Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith! 
My SA took this picture! :) Here's how we voted! 
Here's our ten apples up on top! Cute story!  I got the inspiration from Pinterest! :) 
We made our 10 apples up on top based on Dr. Seuss' Ten Apples Up On Top! They loved this  and loved seeing themselves!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Professional Development!

Fin's Friend Character Education Program! - We met Fin! :) So many neat stories and projects!
I really love these ideas and hope to incorporate them in my future teaching. 
I love this poster!  Such a great story!
Might use this school bus idea for an upcoming project idea... Still thinking about it!
Todd Parr! Love his books!








Also, my SA won a free visit from Fin to our classroom and school!  We are so stoked and happy!  The students are so lucky this year.  I hope to come back and help out when he arrives! 

Comments